Mechanical Integrity and Asset Integrity Management (AIM) programs have proven to be one of the most difficult process safety management (PSM) elements and plant activities to effectively develop and implement.
Our professionals are mechanical and asset integrity experts who have the experience and capabilities to help clients overcome this challenge and create an effective MI/AIM program based on a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and expectations based among other upon:
- Inspection Management.
- Risk-Based Analysis.(RBA)
- Risk-Base Inspection.(RBI)
- Integrity Operation Windows(IOW)
- Corrosion Management.
In addition we have capabilities in the application of Asset Risk Assessment methodologies to ensure proper management of risks related to Process & Instrument System:
- HAZID–Hazard Identification.
- HAZOP–Hazard and Operability Studies.
- QRA–Quantified Risk Analysis.
- PHA-Process Hazard Analysis.
- SIL-Safety Integrity Level.
- LOPA–Layer of Protection Analysis.